Wednesday, July 9, 2008

itz a wednesday...

Hey ppl…

Itz a fine Wednesday… wonderful wednesday as itz mum's birthday... happy birthday amma.. everything started as I wanted, coz I was late to office, and I didn’t want to share looks with my boss (mr sanjay).. when I stepped in my cubic, I sneaked into his room.. Thank god, he wasn’t there.. Boss (s) are alwez late.. I mean it.. hehe

I started my work as usual with sharepoint, outlook, communicator and sharepoint designer… currently im working on three projects.. MASwings, MOT (Singapore Ministry of Transports) and DHL… and today’s task is nt really related to these projects.. me n kalai hv been asked to create a MySite which is similar to faceBook, LinkedIn and Friendster functions.. both of us r working hard on it…

Well… itz lunch time.. kalai, kev, gopal, ridz1 n me went MMU.. rumours said that there is a live Indian wedding goin on.. all of us wanted to witness it with high curious… v reached there, n straight away got shocked afta saw the decoration and the people around… watz goin on yarr… v really thought itz a REAL wedding.. once at the entrance, the signboard reads.. “Welcome to the mock wedding”… hehehe… still v had enuf fun there, as usual gopal the victim… then had lunch at FCM, later joined by my PiNeY.. she was cute with her brownie top (brownie bunniyan)..

Back offc afta lunch.. and the hard work continues... headache starts....

No comments: